Step 1: Admission Requirements
Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in.
Step 2: Fill up all the forms
- C4C College Student Application form :
- Fill in Online Application Form [Click here] (or)
- Download Application Form [Click here]
- One Original set of Application form to be completed in English and duly signed by applicant.
Step 3: Provide the following supporting documents
- 4 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of applicant’s original passport for International Students (Please photocopy the page showing applicant’s personal particulars and the expiry date of the passport)
- 1 photocopy of original birth certificate for degree programs
- Notarised copies of your highest educational certificates and transcripts
Note: Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-to-case basis, which our staff will advise the applicant accordingly.
Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted to the School. Original copies of the documents will be required by the Admissions Department upon approval of the Student’s application.
Documents in foreign languages MUST be translated into English language and legally certified.
Types of payment Modes: Cash / Cheques / Banker's Draft only
Payments in Ghana Cedi and US$ are accepted.
Step 4: Send us your application
You are required to submit all application forms and required documents to the Admission Department of C4C College of Alternative Medicines personally or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please make sure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 2 weeks before program commencement.
Step 5: Acceptance by the School
Processing time of completed application will take approximately 5 working days. A telephonic interview may also be conducted if required. Applicants who have been offered a place at C4C College of Alternative Medicines will receive the following via email:
- A letter of offer
- An Acceptance form. In order to accept our offer, you are to sign and mail the acceptance form to us. e-mail address is email@example.com
- Once student pass is approved, applicants will receive the provisional admission letter.
Step 6: Fee Payment
Upon receiving the letter of acceptance from the student, the College shall also ensure that the following are adhered to:
- College will prepare the payment invoice and send to the student along with the payment schedule;
- The Student will pay to the bank directly or other payment modes specified above according to the Payment Invoice issued by the college